Wednesday, December 12, 2007

disappointed ~

FRIENDS.
This 7 letters mean so much.
But how do you people treasure this 7 letters ?

I treasure this letters like my life.
But how many a times people treasure their friendship with me ?
I dun deny that i disappoint my friends quite a few times.
But still i somehow made it up to them one way or another.
Just that they dun realise. But i do !

All i can say is..
I knw that i dun belong to ur clique.
But since your made me one of u, why throw me out later on?
WHATEVER !

Im so disappointed with your.
Damn disappointed.
The disappointment cant possibly use words to describe.
Forget it. I shant brood too much about this topic.
I will only get white hair in the end.

Changes in life - unpredictable.
How true !

No comments: